The fifth issue of the SFF Magazine is now available. This publication is produced by the Chamber in the framework of its Committee “Spanish Financial Forum”, focused on the financial sector.
The SFF Magazine is a sectoral publication targeted towards all those professionals working in the financial services industry who wish to be informed of legislative news, trends and business development opportunities between Spain and Luxembourg within this sector.
This publication is quarterly published both in Spanish and English, and it is distributed for free in digital format. The contents are provided by members of the SFF and financial stakeholders in both countries.
This new issue contains:
- Conversation with José Manuel Campa, Chairperson of the European Banking Authority (EBA).
- An opinion section focusing on ESG: are asset managers ready for the new challenges? In collaboration with FTI Consulting, GAM Investments and Quintet Private Bank, Luxembourg.
- Quarterly dossier dedicated to Training & Human Resources. The topic is approached from the perspective of the job opportunities offered by Luxembourg in the financial sector, and the attraction of international talent. It also includes examples of best practices and legislative developments affecting the sector.
The dossier includes the following articles:
- “Talent attraction: a change of perspective”, in collaboration with Lombard International Assurance.
- “CSSF introduces rules on telework”, in collaboration with Simmons & Simmons Luxembourg LLP.
- “RBC NextGen”, in collaboration with RBC IS Bank Luxembourg.
- “Homeworking: are you ready for the end of the social and fiscal tolerances related to the health crisis?”, in collaboration with SD Worx.
- “Structuring funds in Luxembourg: when attractiveness meets efficiency”, in collaboration with the CMS Luxemburgish and Spanish Fund Platform.
- A section with current information from SFF members and collaborators.
View HERE the fifth edition of the SFF Magazine.