The first edition of the SFF Magazine, a publication produced by the Chamber in the framework of the Working Committee “Spanish Financial Forum”, focused on the financial sector, is now available.
The SFF Magazine is a sectoral publication targeted towards all those professionals working in the financial services industry who wish to be informed of legislative news, the trends and the business development opportunities between Spain and Luxembourg within this sector.
This publication is quarterly published both in Spanish and English, and it is distributed free of charge in a digital format. The contents are elaborated by expert members of the SFF and collaborators from renowned entities of the sector in both countries.
The first edition of the SFF Magazine contains:
- An opinion section in which the heads of Spanish banks established in Luxembourg share their views on digitalisation in private banking and the new generations.
- An interview with Juan Carlos Durán, Senior Private Banker at Banque de Luxembourg.
- A dossier dedicated to Sustainable Finances, with a comparative view of the initiatives developed by Spain and Luxembourg in this area. It also includes two articles focusing on the SFDR regulation, and a section that gathers the experts’ vision on how the new ESG regulations are affecting the financial industry.
- A section with relevant information from the SFF members.
- Legislative news articles:
- Structuring investments in non-performing loans (NPLs)
- A Sandbox to conquer the European Fintech sector
- DAC6 in Luxembourg – Can a taxpayer also be an “intermediary”?
Check HERE the first edition of the SFF Magazine