The fourth issue of the SFF Magazine is now available. This publication is produced by the Chamber in the framework of its Committee “Spanish Financial Forum”, focused on the financial sector.
The SFF Magazine is a sectoral publication targeted towards all those professionals working in the financial services industry who wish to be informed of legislative news, trends and business development opportunities between Spain and Luxembourg within this sector.
This publication is quarterly published both in Spanish and English, and it is distributed for free in digital format. The contents are provided by members of the SFF and financial stakeholders in both countries.
This new issue contains:
- Editorial by Bernardo de Sicart Escoda, Ambassador of Spain to the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg
- An opinion section focusing on Crypto-assets: a short-term trend or a paradigm shift? In collaboration with the Luxembourg Stock Exchange and Now Partnets.
- Quarterly dossier dedicated to Trends in Wealth Management. The topic is covered from the perspective of professionals involved in the Luxembourg wealth management industry, including contributions from CA Indosuez Wealth Management, CMS Luxembourg, Lombard International Assurance S.A. y Octogone Europe S.A. The dossier is completed by an article on “the private banker’s role in wealth transfer planning” provided by the Banque de Luxembourg.
- Investment Financial Advisors (IFAs) in Spain, in collaboration with ASEAFI.
- A section with current information from SFF members and collaborators.
View HERE the third edition of the SFF Magazine.