20/03 SFF Learning Solutions: Transfer Pricing for Family Office Structures
In the framework of the Spanish Financial Forum working group, the Official Spanish Chamber of Commerce in Belgium and Luxembourg launches a new session of its training entitled “Transfer Pricing for Family Office Structures“.
The training will take place on 20 March from 17:00-19:00 hours in person (Chambre des Métiers, 2 Circuit de la Foire Internationale, 1347 Luxembourg) and is aimed primarily at people who want to deepen or consolidate their knowledge of legal and tax aspects for the Luxembourg commercial company.
The topics to be covered in this training will be diverse:
- Overview of the importance of transfer pricing
- Introduction to Family Offices
- Definition and types of Family Offices
- Key Objectives and components
- The Role of Transfer Pricing in Family Offices
- Types of intercompany transactions
- Transfer Pricing Requirements
- Recent developments and changes
- Case studies and real-world examples
This training session will be given by Vanessa Ramos Ferrín, Managing Partner of TransFair Pricing Solutions.
The registration fees for the upcoming training are as follows:
Member Price: 130€ + VAT / Non-member Price: 150€ + VAT
You can consult the programme here. After the session, attendees will be invited to attend the networking cocktail.
Places are limited and reserved on a first-come, first-served basis.
To register for the training, please click here: